|spanish translator uk||1.91||0.6||5650||51|
|spanish translation uk||0.44||0.7||9076||71|
|spanish translator machine||0.94||0.3||4730||65|
|spanish translation ok||0.85||0.9||7592||5|
|spanish translator medical||1.18||0.8||2076||62|
|spanish translator mexico||0.23||0.6||1924||48|
|spanish translator mexican||1.3||0.2||9428||56|
|spanish translator microphone||0.3||0.6||5073||55|
|spanish translator meme||1.35||0.8||9363||14|
|spanish translator meaning||0.95||0.7||4582||56|
|spanish translator medicine||1.4||0.3||964||8|
|spanish translator microsoft||1.39||0.6||8026||80|
|spanish translator malone ny||1.67||0.1||367||50|
|spanish translator medical terminology||0.2||0.9||6111||25|
While many foreigners who live in Spain do speak English, most Spaniards do not. In fact, so poor is the English ability of most Spaniards, a recent study showed almost 65% speak no English at all and, of the remaining 35%, few speak it well.What languages are spoken in Spain besides Spanish?
In terms of the number of speakers and dominance, the most prominent of the languages of Spain is Spanish (Castilian), spoken by about 99% of Spaniards as a first or second language. Catalan (or Valencian) is spoken by 19%, Galician by 5%, and Basque by 2% of the population.Does Spain speak Spanish?
People in Madrid (who refer to themselves as madrileños) speak Spanish. Specifically, they speak Castillian Spanish. Catalan is generally only spoken in or near Catalonia, a region in northeast Spain whose capital is Barcelona.Do they speak English in Spain?
Another reason the Spanish don’t speak English very well is Spain is the only country where everything is dubbed into the country’s own language (ie: Spanish). So, for instance, if you watch an American or British TV series or movie, you will never hear it in English and with Spanish subtitles. Instead, it will be dubbed into Spanish.